Saturday, 22 March 2014

A bit about me!

So this will be a basic blog of everything going on in my life through both writing and photos! Some facts for you to kick everything off:

1. My full name is Grace Rose MacCormick
2. I was born on the 13th December
3. I am 15 years old
4. I live in Auckland, New Zealand
5. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers 
6. I am passionate about languages, english and especially drama
7. My favourite colours are: Mint, light pink and white
8. I have 2 cats and 1 dog
9. I have a passion for listening to musical songs??
10. I am currently listening to les miserables (such a dorkey-dork :/) THIS I SWEAR BY THE STARSSSSSS
11. I am hoping to be doing a few makeupey things on this blog so stay tuned for that!

(BTW: I am the one 2nd from the left, in the blue and green dress)

Love Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment